1. CREATES ADVENTUROUS EATERS: Cooking creates an interest in food. Children are more likely to eat the food they helped make.
2. BUILDS MATH AND SCIENCE SKILLS
3. IMPROVES READING SKILLS
4. BUILDS CONFIDENCE AND SELF-ESTEEM
5. LIFE SKILLS:
6. IT IS HELPFUL:
7. A WAY TO TALK TO YOUR KIDS ABOUT HEALTH
8. BRINGS FAMILIES CLOSER TOGETHER
9. SENSORY EXPERIENCES
1. ENCOURGES EXPLORATION:
2: PROMOTES BRAIN DEVELOPMENT: Physical movement plays an important role in the development of the nerve cell networks that are at the core of this brain development.